Get Rid From Cockroaches In 5 Simple Steps
Coming back home to cockroaches in your kitchen after a hectic day is no doubt a frustrating moment for all the Women out there. That does not only make it difficult for you to work in the kitchen but it is also quite unhygienic for your family and kids especially. We do not usually wash dishes before using and the remaining germs on the dishes due to cockroaches can be harmful for your kids and family members. There can be many reasons due to which we have to deal with these cockroaches in our kitchen, one of the main reasons is to leave your utensils and dishes dirty after using.
Rent me today tells you 5 quick remedies that will help you in getting rid of these cockroaches in minutes.
- Wipe off your counters every night as cockroaches are only attracted to the remaining food and grease. As soon as your start cleaning your kitchen immediately after using all the pests will vanish in a day.
- Make sure there are no holes or cracks in your kitchen. All these cockroaches and small insect crawl into your kitchen through these holes. A caulk or a caulking gun can help you in this matter.
- Want to kill them immediately? Boric acid will do this for you. Mix three parts of boric acid with one part of sugar and see the results in few minutes.
- If you don’t want to use anything harmful to kill them, soap and water can help you in making your kitchen free from cockroaches. Soap is usually used to suffocate the roaches around your home. Spraying it over on the pests can actually help you in dealing with the pests easily.
- Heat is where cockroaches are mostly attracted to. Keep your home as cool as possible. This is one of the easiest way to remain free from all kinds of pests.