5 Natural Ingredients to Clean your Tiles
Your floor gets dirtiest as quickly as it can because it is the most stepped and used place of your home. It requires daily cleaning and mopping to keep it shiny and just like a new one. Floor, especially tiles get the dirty stains over them which is not only looks bad but are also unhygienic for the family members. There are many cleaning solutions introduced to kill germs and clean the hidden dirt of your tiles. These solutions are quite expensive to use and acquire a lot of cost to use on daily basis. For this purpose, natural ingredients played a vital role to clean your tiles easily and quickly, regularly.
Here are the 5 natural ingredients that will help you in keeping your tiles shiny and glossy like the new ones:
- Want to clean your dirty and stinking bathroom tiles easily? Use baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and a dash of liquid dish soap will help you in getting rid of those sticky stains on your bathroom floor easily.
- Borax is a seasonal evaporation product which is highly alkaline in nature. It is used as a cleaning agent to deodorize and disinfect your tiles and floors all around your house.
- Vinegar being an acidic ingredient in nature is used to restrict the growth of mold, bacteria and mildew. It will also help you in cutting the water spots, mineral deposits and soap scum.
- Are you in search of an effective recipe for Grout cleaning and tiles cleaning? A mixture of Baking soda, cream of tartar, borax, and grated citrus peel works best for your cleaning purpose.
- Want to deodorize and clean your bathroom simultaneously? Use citrus scented grout and cleaner. A mixture of lemon essential oil, baking soda and vinegar.
No need to worry anymore and waste your money for the cleaning of your tiles and bathroom floors. Use these natural ingredients and see the difference.