5 Easy Ways to Get Rid of Stink Bugs
One of the most frustrating things to deal with at your home is to kill all the stink bugs, pesticides, cockroaches and insects residing at the corners of your home. You will never have an idea from where they are actually coming from and entering to the living areas of your home. They reproduce so quickly that it is nearly impossible for you to get rid of them completely. You may have tried powerful cleaners and solutions to kill them but still failed in doing so.
You must have got tired of spending money over these cleaning equipment’s and purchasing different solutions every time you visit stores. We will share with you 5 easy ways that will help you in getting rid of those harmful stink bugs at home:
- If you have a doubt to have holes in your home that can let the stink bugs to enter in your home. Seal all of them immediately. Bugs usually enter from those hidden holes in your home.
- Garlic spray is one the easiest way to keep all the bugs away from your kitchen. Keep some amount of garlic spray every time with you in the kitchen and spray it as soon as you see any stink bug around.
- Ant something to smell better also. Keep some amount of peppermint spray and enjoy the fragrance while the bugs get run away from your home.
- Keep a mixture of soap and water with you. It may sound a normal technique to you but it is very helpful in killing those crawling bugs on your curtains and windows.
- Do you want to eliminate the bugs completely? Use chilly based spray for this purpose. It will eliminate all those bugs quickly.